To cancel a reservation follow these steps:
1) Click "Reserve a Computer" link on desktop or the "Reserve a computer" link on the LPL web site or point a browser to http://pharos.londonpubliclibrary.ca
2) Select a branch from drop down list (this is important if the patron also wishes to make a reservation)
3) Enter the library card number and PIN in the appropriate fields
4) Click "Log On".
5) Click on the "Your details" tab in the upper left portion of the screen.
6) The lower portion of the screen will provide details regarding your reservations. Information regarding any previous sessions may also be displayed.
7) Click on the "Cancel" link to the right of the appropriate reservation.
8) Click "OK" on the confirmation box.
9) Patron will be notified that the reservation was successfully cancelled - click "OK".
10) When finished, select log off and close the browser by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.